Returns & Refunds
1. What do I do if I need to return an item?
If you receive your item and you feel that you'd
like to change it for a different size, colour or alternatively you'd like your
money back please inform us if you'd
like an exchange or a refund and we'll be happy to do this for you. All we ask
is that you don't wear the item (trying it on is fine!) and that you send it
back to us in it's original condition within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Please post returned items to the following address: (We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return)
2, Corfe Meadows
Always include the Order & Returns Form with your returned item(s) stating whether you would like an exchange or refund. Please send us an email to email@example.com making sure that you
1. Your name, address, and contact telephone number
2. Your order number (this can be found in your confirmation of order or order dispatch email).
3. The reason for return
4. Whether you would like a refund or exchange
5. If you want to exchange the item for something else please provide us with the style number, name, item colour, and size of the product you would like instead.
When returning your items, please remember the following:
- We will
not refund items if the swing-tags have been removed
should be made in the original, undamaged packaging
- We are not liable for the postage fee for the
return of goods
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage
incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by
us and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you
- Your refund will be credited to the same card or
PayPal account, which you made your original payment from, or left as credit to
be used on the next order (or exchange).
- Refunds can take 7-14 working days to reflect in
- Should you wish to exchange your item/s for a
different size or colour, please be sure to indicate so on the Order &
When will I not be eligible for a refund or exchange?
Certain items are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items if the product is in such a condition that the item needs to be reduced in price for resale. Certain items are non-refundable. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume or deodorant, as we are unable to accept an item where there is evidence that the item has been worn or damaged or if it has a mark or scent on it.
Refunds will not be granted on the following criteria, and the item/s will be sent back to you:
· Marked clothing i.e. make up
· Item has been worn and smells of perfume, deodorant, body odour
· For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for lingerie, swimwear, tights and pierced jewelry
· Tags are not intact
· Item has not been returned to us within our 14 working day Return Policy (you may be offered an exchange but you must pay the postage cost of us sending you the new item)
· Items purchased in under £10 category are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, unless unforeseen conditions apply.
· Sale items are non-refundable, exchange is possible if customer agrees to cover shipping cost.
Acknowledgement of receipt of return item:
We will send you an email notification to let you know when we have received your item. Please note this can take up to 2 days after the item reaches us.
We offer a 14 days return policy
How long does it take to process a return and receive a refund?
If you are returning an item to us via first class recorded delivery please allow up to 3 working days for it to reach us. The money will then be refunded to your account within 14 days from the day we receive your return. (Please note that during festive seasons refund process may take longer than expected.)
What should the customer do if refund is not given or incorrect amount was refunded?
Please be aware that it can take up to 14 working days for the refunded amount to reach your bank account once we have sent you successful confirmation of the return. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. If the 14 working day period has elapsed and you still haven't received your refund please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org